We here many people talking about the North of Perth but what about the South? Take a drive a few hours down the coast and you come across the beautiful Margaret River Region. The stunning beaches, forests, surf breaks are amazing to see and even more amazing to live near.
Here are our top reasons to live in the Margaret river region:
- Mild Weather and eternal sunshine – You will have no complaints about the weather here in this Mediterranean type climate
- Relaxed lifestyle and Culture – The relaxed lifestyle by the beach mixed with diverse culture with a mix of city, country and beach backdrops. Whether its golfing, camel riding or snorkeling, you will find all the best relaxing and adventurous activities in this region. Visit Western Australia’s premier art and culture centers and attend some of the best music festivals in Australia!
- Schools – There are many great schools for your kids to attend in this area whether you prefer Private or Public. They can also attend the best surf schools in WA!
- Housing – Live in the city or in the country in a modern or vintage home – whichever is more to your style.
- Margaret River Wine Region – World Class Wineries with a backdrop of the ocean. There are over 100 wineries where you can visit for tastings. Also visit the little boutiques, premium restaurants and attend the annual food and wine festivals
The best part is, this is not just a holiday spot, it can be your workplace! Contact one of our consultants today for a confidential discussion on current opportunities.