General Practitioner Role in Coveted Location
Sutherland Shire, Sydney, NSW
Job ID #21246
Existing patient caseload (replacement GP)
Opportunity for 100% private billings on Sundays
Rare General Practitioner opportunity to step straight into an existing patient caseload in a beautifully renovated clinic just 29 kms from Sydney CBD.
Located in one of the more popular areas of Sydney, you won’t want to pass up this opportunity to join a dynamic and collegiate team of GPs. If a modern, well-appointed work environment is key to your job satisfaction, this practice will tick all the boxes. Add in a loyal, existing patient base amenable to mixed and private billings, you are assured of a strong income.
Whilst a full-time appointment is desirable, you will find family-friendly rosters are the order of the day, along with a flexible weekend roster. Increased billing percentage with 100% of appointments being private on Sundays, will make your weekend rosters even more attractive.
This practice offers an extremely broad range of services, enabling you to build your specialist clinical skills with support from an extensive nursing team and Allied Health services. A generous income guarantee for the first three months will ensure a successful transition to your new role.
About The Practice
- Beautifully renovated modern practice
- Mixed billing and transitioning well to private billings
- High quality care
- Join a team of 10 GPs
- GPs are currently booked up one week in advance
- Open seven days a week
- Excellent nursing and admin support
- Allied Health on-site
- Excellent patient reviews
- The practice is an accredited teaching practice for medical students and registrars
About The Role
- Role must be taken in a full-time capacity however GPs looking for flexible hours including school hours will be accommodated
- 70% of billings – mixed billing medical centre (100% private billings on Sundays)
- 80% billings at weekends
- Taking over an existing patient base
- Generous minimum guarantee available for 3 months
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.