DPA GP Position
Point Cook, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21266
Well established with no shortage of patients
Well established practice is looking for a VR GP to join a team of collaborative GPs. This practice rarely has openings so be quick and apply!
This clinic in Melbourne’s west has built a team of GPs who are committed to providing the highest level of primary care to their patients. Located within one of the western suburbs’ largest health precincts, patients of this practice are well looked after and have nothing but praise for the treatment they receive. We have worked with this practice for years and any GP placed there stays for the long term, so vacancies rarely come up!
The practice is a popular choice within the local community due to the variety of services available close by and the friendly knowledgeable team.
About The Practice
- One of the largest communities and most established health providers in the west of Melbourne
- Privately owned with a very experience management team
- Supportive and experience Clinical Director
- Onsite pathology and some allied health
- Full time experienced nursing team on site
- Large team of GPs with a vibrant culture
- On site car park and close to public transport
About The Role
- Suited to a GP who is passionate about providing quality healthcare in a team-based setting
- DPA Location
- Mixed Billing
- Minimum guarantee available
- Full time or Part time will be considered.
- Practice will support areas of specializations.
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.