Want to write for Alecto and have your message seen by hundreds of GP colleagues?
We’re always looking for brilliant GP contributors with great writing skills who would like to share their expertise with a large audience of General Practitioners in Australia and around the world.
Why write for Alecto?
- Become a recognised opinion leader
- Have your article seen by hundreds of GPs (Our blog gets more than 2,000 views every month)
- We include the best articles in our monthly newsletter and share it on our social media platforms
- We reach out to our media partners and try to get your piece re-published on relevant & leading industry platforms.
- Promote a book or share an important message with the GP community.
Please take some time to review this entire page — it should answer any question you have about content guidelines and article submission process
The essentials for every post we publish
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, unique, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new about the world of General Practice.
We maintain a high-level of quality for our posts and therefore each guest article will be reviewed. We retain the right to make changes.
- We only accept guest posts from GPs, pracitces and relevant industry bodies.
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Article reflects the writing style/tone of the Alecto’s blog. We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and typically we stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- Minimum word count of your article: 500
- No more than one link to your own website in the body of the post.
How to submit your article
Please fill out our form below. If you already have an article ready to go, please upload it in the form. Otherwise, please outline your guest article idea and concept in the comment field of the form. Alternatively, you can send us an email with subject line “Guest Article Submission”.