Easy lifestyle, accessible and cheap flights to Europe? Welcome to the realities of living in Perth.
Its closest to Europe and Asia than other parts of Australia. From Perth you can get:
- Direct, non-stop flights now operate between Perth and London making it the easiest departure port for trips to the UK, Asia or India
- Flights to Mumbai are 5 hours shorter than from Brisbane
- Non-stop flights to Bali take as little as 3 hours 15 minutes and cost as little as £120 – a great weekend away!
- Flights from Perth to London cost on guestimate about £200 less than from Australia’s East Coast cities and a return flight can cost as little as £535.
When you are at home in Perth, enjoy a splendid lifestyle:
- Margaret River, host town for international surfing competitions and world-renowned wine growing district is a pleasant 3-hour coastal drive to the south – another wonderful weekend away!
- The distance from Perth’s most northerly suburbs to the most southerly suburb spans 86 kilometres of the amazing coast – a one hour and 21-minute picturesque coastal drive for a Sunday afternoon.
- Kalamunda, probably Perth’s most distant suburb is a mere 43 minutes’ drive from one of Perth’s most stunning beaches – Fremantle. Most of Perth’s population lives within 20 to 30 minutes of a beach offering the chance for a swim after work.
- Forest walks amongst the giant Karri trees, wildflowers in the outback, dolphin and whale watching … the list of amazing sights and experiences is, well, endless!
- Australian GPs
- Clinic Owners and Practice Managers
- Salary Page
- UK/Ireland GPs
- Working with Alecto