The culture we want to build at Alecto
Our team culture consists of 6 basic principles and is reflected in the way we work:
- All Directors and team members will learn and develop new skills constantly to grow both personally and professionally.
- To grow as individuals, we are open to feedback from others and aim to engage in thoughtful and constructive dialogue as new ideas arise
- We aim develop a culture that is transparent and direct – but still respectful and courteous. If we can achieve this, the best ideas and practices will surface – and will grow.
- We will continually test and open new opportunities that expand on our core capabilities.
Meaningful work & relationships
- Our work becomes meaningful as we recognise the opportunity we have each day to change lives for the better.
- We seek to make a positive contribution to our community and to individuals who meet Alecto.
- We strive for meaningful relationships with our clients and candidates by engaging at a personal level – seeking to understand the person behind every conversation.
- We aim to have meaningful relationships with our colleagues by respecting but also challenging each other.
- We spend most of our waking hours at work, so we try to make it a fun enjoyable place to work.
- We want to reflect & and celebrate our successes – both big and small
- We accept our mistakes, reflect on them and mostly importantly, learn from them
- Practising mindfulness & gratitude for the positive things in our lives is a daily habit
- Regardless of whether it’s a big or a little thing – we want to consistently look for better ways of doing things for ourselves and our clients
- As part of our growth, we are constantly looking to learn more about our world and how we can keep pace with applicable trends and technologies
Achieving Excellence and sustainability
- We aim to provide a level a of excellence that sets us apart from our competitors and creates ongoing opportunities to grow the business.
- We aim to drive revenue and profitability in order to sustain our jobs, our business and our contribution to others. We can only make a difference when we are successful.
- As a result of the success we enjoy as a team and a business, we have the opportunity to give back to those less fortunate than ourselves.
- We will provide financial support to organisations with a proven track record in addressing the causes of poverty