Weekend GP Shifts – 20 mins from The Ponds, NSW
Sydney, Western Suburbs
- 65-70% of billings
- Busy, well-established practice with a large patient base
- Saturday and Sunday shifts available
Due to increased patient demand on the weekends, this practice is offering weekend GP shifts that are a perfect income booster for VR GPs. Privately owned and operated by a local family, these experienced health care professionals have managed to create a warm and caring culture within the health team, despite the large scale of the practice.
This modern and well-equipped practice is located in the middle of the western suburbs in Sydney. Boasting a full spectrum of allied health professionals onsite including a Dietitian, Exercise Physiologist, Podiatrist, Psychologist, Speech Pathologist and Physiotherapists, GPs at this practice will be well supported.
About the practice:
- Large sized Superclinic
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (Dentist, Exercise Physiologist, Podiatrist, Psychologist, speech Pathology and Physiotherapists)
- Onsite radiology
- Two large treatment rooms
- Well-established local patient base – VERY busy practice
- Bulk Billing – very established patient base that keeps growing every week
- Full time nursing and support staff
- On-site café and pharmacy
About the role:
- 65-70% of billings
- Shifts available on Saturday and Sunday – Struggling to meet patient demand on the weekend
- Potential to turn this in to a full time role at the practice – DWS available for the right candidate
- Excellent way for GPs to boost their weekly income
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.