VR GP Position – Collegial Team in Adelaide
- 60-70% of billings
- High patient volumes
- Popular location 10 mins from Adelaide CBD
Join a diverse team of GPs 10 minutes east of Adelaide’s CBD. This large, multi-disciplinary practice provides the local community with a wide range of medical services. With onsite pathology, radiology and physiotherapy, GPs at this practice can treat and manage patients and their referrals centrally with state-of-the-art equipment. With the introduction of their new software system, GPs will be able to access medical records for patients that have been seen at another site within the company.
The practice offers comprehensive Medicare training for GPs that are new to the Medicare Billing System, as well as in-house CPD training. The supportive management and administration staff at the site have fostered a collegial team atmosphere in the practice that the GPs love being a part of!
About the practice:
- Large scale practice with 16 GPs in the team
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (pathology, radiology and physiotherapy)
- Bulk billing practice
- Located on a popular shopping strip
- Friendly, collegial team
About the role:
- 60-70% of billings
- Ongoing training provided for GPs – in-house CPD training program
- Some weekend and after-hours work required on a rotational basis to help establish patient base
- Large, continuous patient base
- Full time position
- Sign on bonus available on some contracts
About the area:
Located on one of Adelaide’s busiest shopping strips, this practice offers endless lunch options for incoming GPS. Unlike a lot of Australia’s capital cities. Adelaide offers a laid-back lifestyle. Wine lovers can enjoy some of Australia’s best vineyards in the Barossa Valley.
To see more of what’s on offer in Adelaide visit: http://www.adelaidebound.com/
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with the College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.