VR GP job near Glen Waverly – Busy Practice!
Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- 65% of billings
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base built over 25 years
- Minimum guarantee available for the first three months
As one of the busiest bulk billing practices in this area, this clinic is urgently needing a flexible and dynamic VR GP to take over from a moving GP. With over 17 languages spoken on site, the practice has established themselves in the local community over the last 25 years and built a strong following.
Whilst the practice looks unassuming from the outside, the inside is immaculately furnished with advanced features such as automated check-in and pathology appointment kiosks. It’s large on-site carpark makes it a popular choice for the locals.
About the practice:
- Large bulk billing practice with 19 consulting rooms
- GP-owned practice with exceptional management team
- 24 GPs in the team – 17 languages/dialects spoken at the practice
- Huge array of allied health specialists: Audiology, Cosmetic Treatment Centre, Dietitian, Health Education, Pathology, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Psychology, Travel Medicine and Radiology
- Large, well equipped treatment room
- Convenient Close to public transport
- Large car park on site
- The GPs meet every Friday for group training and clinical reviews
- Rep meetings between with visiting specialists from 12pm to 1pm Monday to Friday that GPs can choose to attend
- Automated check in
- Patients can book pathology result appointments via automated Kiosk
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Minimum guarantee of $120 per hour available
- This role is replacing a GP who is leaving the practice and leaving behind a full book
- No weekends required
- Suitable for a competent and organised GP who is flexible in a busy environment
- GPs with an interest in medical education and pursing clinical interests highly regarded
For more about the info on things to see and do in the area, visit: https://www.weekendnotes.com/melbourne/south-east/
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
GPs that can speak Greek will be very highly regarded in this role
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.