VR GP General Practitioner – 10 mins from Brisbane CBD
Job ID #21040
Part-time VR GP to join highly established practice – 10 mins from Brisbane CBD
GPs with a high interest in Women’s Health will be highly regarded
19AB exemption may be available for suitable candidates
This very well-established mixed billing practice is located 10 minutes from the heart of Brisbane’s CBD in a peaceful suburban area. Servicing a good mixed demographic of patients, the practice is now looking to add an additional part-time GP with a strong interest in Women’s Health to the team. The practice is a very impressive facility that provides specialist care across a range of patient services. The practice is also a teaching practice for local medical students. A high interest in Women’s Health would be very well regarded.
Having worked with the management team for this practice for over 9 years, we know that GPs will be extremely well supported by a professional, yet friendly and supportive group. The clinic itself is held to a high standard in the local community, with the friendly and collaborative atmosphere in the practice making them a favourite in the community.
About the culture:
- Collegial and collaborative team
- Supportive management
- GPs will be provided generous support to develop an area of interest
- This centre cultivates innovative thinking and planning – GPs with this mindset will be highly regarded
Why we choose to represent this organisation:
We are confident in recommending this group to our GPs having established long-term relationships with them. Having placed several doctors within this organisation over the past 9 years, we know that incoming GPs will be well supported and given every chance to succeed.
About The Practice
- Mixed billing practice
- Full time support team including reception, administration, and nursing
- Highly experienced and supportive practice manager
- Onsite allied health and specialists – GPs work closely with these groups
- Patient population includes, university students, and young families in the local community
- Operated by of one of Queensland’s most respected health care organisations
- Opportunity to teach medical students from the University of Queensland
About The Role
- 65% of billings or choose to opt for a salaried role if this is your preferred choice?
- Part-time role so suited for a GP with an interest in Women’s Health
- Minimum guarantee available
- 19AB exemption may be available for the right candidate
- Teaching practice