VR GP, DWS area – Genuine opportunity to become shareholder
20 mins from Fremantle, 20 minutes from Perth CBD – very central location! Call today for details about the job.
- 70% of billings for full-time GPs
- Upfront payments are available ($15-$25K)
- 10 mins from the best public-school zone, South of the River
Are you a VR GP and looking to join a very busy practice that offers you the opportunity for you to become a shareholder in the future – then we have a rare opportunity to present to you. This modern practice has eight large consulting rooms and has excellent nursing support on site. The practice is in a prime residential location in a DWS area close to good schools, shops and perfect for major road access. Located just 20 minutes from the busy cosmopolitan area of Fremantle and only 20 minutes commute to Perth CBD, this busy practice offers excellent existing patient numbers and has a friendly culture and a supportive working team.
About the practice:
- Busy modern practice in DWS area
- Solid patient numbers already in place
- Diverse patient base from a range of cultures
- Bulk billing practice
- 8 consulting rooms
- 3 nursing support staff
- Team of 4 GPs
About the role:
- 65% for part-time, and 70% of billings for full-time
- For Local GPs with a loyal patient following, an upfront payment of $25k is negotiable
- For GPs moving from overseas and interstate an upfront payment of $15 is negotiable
- Minimum guarantee of $150 per hour for first 3 months
- Most GPs see 5 patients an hour, many with complex needs – hence billings are higher than average
- Additional payments for GPs that contribute to the Saturday roster
About the area:
This practice is located in a leafy, residential area south of Perth but only 20 minutes commute to beautiful, vibrant Fremantle. Easy access to the freeway and only 20 minutes from Perth CBD.
For additional information on Perth & Fremantle, visit the below websites –
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.