VR GP DPA replacement, 75% of billings
Job ID #21079
Rare DPA replacement in Perth northern suburbs
75% of Billings (on average GPs are taking home $225 an hour)
Take over from a GP with established database
A rare opportunity has just presented for a DPA replacement/19AB exemption for a very busy and well-established practice in the northern suburbs of Perth. The practice has just started mixed billings and due to a GP moving out of the area they now have a full-time permanent position to present. This role will take over an existing patient base that present a multitude of patient care needed.
A GP with who is motivated to earn a lucrative income will not be disappointed by this opportunity as the practice attracts a high level of chronic disease and complex medical issues. With 75% on offer this won’t be available for very long. On average GP at this location are billing $300 gross per hour ($225 take-home), with more experienced GPs earning even more.
The practice has a loyal patient following and has an inclusive and friendly team atmosphere. The clinic is located amongst a cluster of shops with lots of foot traffic and a wide demographic of patients to attend to.
What one of the existing GPs have to say about working in this practice
“I’ve been working at this practice since I arrived in Australia in early 2019 and it has been my favourite practice to work at so far in my career.
We have a really friendly practice team and the nursing and admin staff really go the extra mile with our patients.
The patient population is mixed. We have a retirement village nearby so a good proportion of my patients are elderly with chronic health issues providing good care plan and health assessment billing opportunities.
I see a lot of young women as well as I do a lot of women’s health and there is a heavy burden of skin cancer so plenty of opportunity to do skin surgery.
I have built up a really nice and loyal patient base since I’ve been working here and was fully booked from day 1.
We have an expanding population base and are currently booked up a week in advance with cancellation lists every day.”
About The Practice
- Privately owned practice with highly reputable GP owner
- Busy established medical practice set amongst a cluster of shops
- Solid patient numbers already in place
- Diverse patient base from a range of cultures
- 6 consulting rooms
- Full nursing support allowing GPs to have the freedom to consult
About The Role
- Rare DPA replacement number/19AB exemption available
- 75% of billings
- Mixed billing recently introduced into the practice
- Full time position – GPs looking for flexible hours will be accommodated
- Taking over an existing patient base as established GP has moved to another area permanently
- Minimum guarantee for the first three months