VR GP – DPA in stunning location – Lake Macquarie
Lake Macquarie, NSW
Job ID #21025
70% of mixed billings
DPA location and visa sponsorship available so suitable for overseas GPs
Stunning location on the central coast 1.5 hours from Sydney
Having been recently awarded DPA status, this fantastic GP opportunity has just been presented. This mixed billing practice is looking to appoint a GP to join this family friendly team. With a high demand from patients, you can expect to earn a very lucrative income whilst enjoying the amazing lifestyle of this stunning location.
The state of practice with a good range of allied health services, serves a good range of patient demographics including the elderly and young families. As housing continues to expand in the area, the opportunities for you to grow this already popular patient base will just get bigger.
Located at the southern end of Lake Macquarie, which is one of the largest coastal saltwater lakes in the Southern Hemisphere, the area is surrounded by cosy holiday towns like Belmont, Swansea and Toronto. This is the opportunity to have a perfect work/life balance and yet only a commute of 1.5 hours to Sydney for those weekend city breaks.
About The Practice
- Mixed billing practice with high proportion of private billings
- Very strong patient demand from the local community with a well-established patient base
- Ultra-modern, well-equipped practice offering diversity of care
- Practice with clinical autonomy & independence within a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent nursing support and admin support
- Excellent range of allied health services on site including pathology, physio, podiatry, and counselling
- GP owner is originally from the UK and very supportive
About The Role
- DPA location so suitable for overseas GPs and RACGP PEP program
- Visa sponsorship available
- 70% of billings with excellent earning potential
- Well established practice with very strong patient base
- Full-time role available
- Additional incentives may be an option for the right GP