VR GP – Beautiful location, patient base available
- 60-68% of billings – High volume of private billing
- Beautifully located practice with views over the marina
- Minimum guarantee available for the first three months
Are you a VR GP looking to work in a family run clinic that has been providing quality care for the local community for many years? A well established and popular GP is leaving the practice to continue further studies and is looking to have their existing patient base taken over.
About the practice:
- Mixed billing practice
- Great location – view of the marina from the practice
- Family run, community feel practice
- 4 GP’s in the practice
- Full-time nursing support
- Part-time senior practice nurse/ trained midwife
About the role:
- 65 – 68% of billings
- Minimum guarantee available for the first 3 months
- Existing patient base ready to take over
- Flexible working hours and very occasional Saturday morning work
- Ongoing training for GPs – accredited training practice
- Would suit a GP with a special interest in pediatric and children’s health
About the area:
This practice is in a beautiful location, north of the Brisbane Metropolitan area. Offering you views of the marina with local fishing and boating on your doorstep yet within close reach of Brisbane CBD.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.