VR GP for beautiful coastal location
Northern suburbs of Perth, WA
- Beautiful beachside location offering excellent work/life balance
- 65% of billings
- Modern purpose built practice in expanding community
Unrestricted VR GP role available! This modern purpose built medical practice is in the outer coastal northern suburbs of Perth, 35 minutes from Perth CBD. Its location has been chosen very strategically as this is one of the fastest growing suburbs and will see the residential population increase significantly over the next 2 to 5 years offering you an abundance of patient needs in the local community.
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 6 GPs
- Modern state of the art premises
- Located in the heart of the local community
- Bulk billing practice
- Full nursing support on site
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Guarantee hourly rate for the first 3 months
- Sign on incentive for longer term contracts secured
- Flexible working hours
About the area:
This practice is located in the outer coastal suburbs of northern Perth and is set in a beautiful location. This is where work/life balance really does mean heading to the beach in your lunch hour or straight after work. Boasting a national park in the local vicinity where the koalas are free to roam and a beautiful lagoon on your doorstep offering excellent snorkeling and scuba diving at its best, life does not get much better.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.