GP’s work in tropical paradise and swim in the Great Barrier Reef on the weekends!
- Beautifully located practice
- Guarantee for the first 3 months of $150 per hour
- Assistance with accommodation and car hire
If you want to truly experience work/life balance at its best look no further than what this role, work as a unrestricted GP and be close enough to swim in the great barrier reef in your spare time. Working in one of the most beautiful parts of the world set in a tropical paradise of far north Queensland.
About the Practice
- Modern well-located practice in the heart of the local community
- 6 consulting rooms
- 2 owner/principal GPs currently in the practice
- Full time nursing support
- Fully equipped treatment room
- Flexible working conditions
- Bulk Billing clinic
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Minimum guarantee payment of $150 per hour for first 3 months
- Accommodation and car provided for an initial period
- Out of hours work available if required
About the area:
Set in the beautiful tropical paradise of Cairns, far north Queensland, this is a fantastic lifestyle on offer. Snorkeling and scuba diving are on offer in abundance here, explore the barrier reef or just relax on the beach and swim in the crystal clear water.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP or equivalent.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.