GP required, busy practice in northern suburbs
Northern Suburbs, Perth
- 65% of billings with high earning potential
- Busy, well-established practice in highly populated shopping area
- An interest in women’s health would be highly desirable
GP required! Alecto Australia prides itself on partnering with quality GP practices across Australia.
Our client is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers and has presented us with an enviable employment opportunity. Located in the northern suburbs of Perth, this is their busiest practice providing a range of healthcare services to their patients.
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 6 other GPs
- Highly convenient location in a busy shopping area
- Well-established local patient base
- Mixed billing practice
- Range of allied health and pathology on site
- Nursing support
- Specialists in skin cancer
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Guarantee hourly rate for the first 3 months
- Sign on incentive for longer-term contracts secured
- Multicultural patient mix
- Flexible working hours
- An interest in Women’s Health would be highly desirable
About the area:
This practice is located in one of the largest shopping centres in the Northern Suburbs of Perth. With the train station less than a five-minute walk away you can choose to leave the car at home if you wish. You will be just a stone’s throw away from some of Perth’s beautiful beaches. Live by the beach or in the city with Perth CBD less than 30 minutes’ drive away.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.