Sydney DWS – 35 mins from North Shore
North Sydney - NSW
- 65-70% of billings
- One of the last DWS suburbs in Sydney
- Relocation lump sum available on 2 year contracts
GPs looking for Sydney DWS will need to hurry as this vacancy may no longer hold this exemption in a couple of weeks! An exciting new clinic is opening in Sydney’s north in a busy growth corridor. With a planned opening date of late March, this will be a very busy practice, based on the amount of residential and commercial growth in the area.
About the practice:
- Bulk billings practice
- Onsite pathology and allied health
- One of the last DWS locations in the city
About the role:
- Sliding scale of billings up to 70%, dependent on how long doctor is willing to sign on for
- Negotiable guarantee available on contracts with lengths of 2 years or more
- Relocation lump sum payment of $2K also available for 2+ year contracts
About the area:
Located 50 minutes from Sydney CBD, this location is ideal for GPs who require a DWS location but are looking for a short work commute to the North Shore. Hosting a wide range of commercial and residential developments, this is one of Sydney’s fastest growing suburbs.
For more information about living in Sydney:
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.