Start your own practice – Perth Southern Suburbs, DWS
Southern suburbs, Perth
- Create your own business model with help from other GP partners
- Retain your own profits!
- Clinical and operational autonomy – run your own business
Are you a GP interested in starting your own medical practice, as an individual or a partner? We have a unique opportunity for a few GPs to start their own practice. Register your interest if you would like to know more.
About the site:
- Existing site that is designed to be a medical practice, but not currently used as one
- Parking on site
- 8 consultation rooms
- Space for pathology and a waiting room
- In a DWS location south of the CBD
- Ideally available as a long-term lease
- Pharmacy nearby
Possible ownership models:
- Single GP owner looking to start their own practice, or to add to their existing portfolio of clinics. Please note this is NOT an operational practice currently, so there are no staff currently at the site.
- 2-4 GPs all working in the practice as partners, with individual shareholdings in the entity. Alecto would bring the various parties together initially and from there you would work collaboratively to start the business
- Non GP owner that wishes to develop and build a medical practice
Typically our recruitment services are free to GPs, however as this is not a recruitment service an engagement fee would be due if you choose to engage in the business venture at a later date.
This situation is unique and unlike any other vacancies we have in Perth. The client is flexible and happy to discuss a range of options, so if you would like to know more register your interest and we would be happy to discuss further.
As a consulting & recruiting company Alecto Australia is able to provide support services with various parts of the process involved in establishing a practice with a viable business model.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.