Short term mixed billing DWS position
- 70-75% of billings
- Mixed billing clinic
- Full administration and nursing support
Are you on the hunt for a short term mixed billing DWS position? This state-of-the art practice is looking for an energetic VR GP to join their team. With a multi-disciplined allied health and specialist teams on-site, GPs at this practice are not only well supported, but experience a seamless shared care experience with their patients. If you are looking for a short term mixed billing DWS position, this could be the one for you!
Boasting modern interiors and a spacious layout, patients and GPs can enjoy a luxurious setting for their consultations. The practice is located on a popular shopping strip, scattered with cafes and eateries. It’s additional perk of being in close proximity to public transport, this practice is popular with the locals.
Join the practice short term, then stay on longer if you love your new clinic and team!
About the practice:
- State-of-the-art purpose built centre – stunning, modern layout
- Onsite nurses to assist with management of patients
- Currently bulk billing new patients – mixed billing thereafter
- Located 10 minutes from Bundoora
- Full administration assistance – staff onsite to do recalls and paperwork
- Close access to public transport
- Undercover car park for staff and patients
About the role:
- 70-75% of billings
- Minimum guarantee of $135 per hour available for the first three months
- 19AB/DWS may be available on a short-term contract
- Short or long-term contracts available
- Excellent way for GPs to try the role before working long term
About the area:
It’s no wonder that Melbourne is consistently named the most livable city in the world. With access to beaches and rainforests and the ski fields just a day trip away, every day is like a holiday opportunity! Food lovers will be spoiled by the hundreds of cafes boasting beautiful flavours from all around the world!
With affordable housing with sprawling back yards still available close to the city, it’s no wonder so many people are choosing to make Melbourne their home!
To see more of what’s on offer in Melbourne visit:
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.