Short term CBD VR GP contracts – DWS Available
- 70% of billings
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Minimum guarantee available
If you are a VR GP looking for a short-term contract at a well-established clinic centrally located in Melbourne’s CBD, look no further. It’s unique focus on corporate clients including occupational health and travel medicine services make the sorts of medicine provided here a bit more varied.
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 5 other GPs
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (Pathology, Audiology, ECG, Ultrasound, and Spirometry)
- Well-established local patient base consisting of mostly working professionals, some corporate businesses, and some well-established family care.
- Very busy bulk billing practice
- Conveniently located close to city loop train station and tram stops
About the role:
- 70% of billings
- Minimum guarantee available for locum days and 3 months for permanent GPs
- Flexible working hours and no weekend work
- Ongoing training for GPs interested in Occupational health
- Locum days available over December and January for leave coverage
- Excellent way for GPs to try the role before working long term
About the area:
This practice provides you with endless lunch and after work opportunities on a popular CBD street. Excellent close access to shopping and nearby cafes. Live right in the middle of one after most sought after cities in the world.
To see more of what’s on offer in Melbourne visit: www.visitmelbourne.com.au
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.