Salaried GP role $250K+ super and salary packaging!
- 250K plus super with salary packaging benefits
- Busy, well-established practice with a great team of GPs
- Experience in Emergency Medicine/Urgent care is essential
Looking for a unique opportunity in a well-established clinic centrally located in just 30 minutes south of Perth CBD? If so, this would be the perfect match! This clinic has a unique salaried GP role for a doctor interested in urgent care who has demonstrative experience in this area or within an emergency department.
While the role would ideally be full time or part time urgent care, the clinic can also give the GP the opportunity to split their time between urgent care and general practice.
About the practice:
- Well established practice with 10+ GPs
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site
- Bulk Billing
About the role:
- Salaried Role – $250K plus super, this also includes $16K of salary packaging
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance may be available to the right candidate
- Lump sum payment may be available to the right candidate
- 2-year contract preferred
- Experience in an emergency medicine background is highly regarded.
- The ability to suture, read x-rays and set broken bones is essential
- The company may also have opportunities to participate in some short remote medicine projects – however this is optional
- DWS may be available for the right candidate
About the area:
Nature and urban life exist in harmony in Perth, on Australia’s west coast. Here, where the locals soak up more sunny days than in any other Australian capital city, you can visit nearby Rottnest Island, walk in leafy Kings Park and tour Swan Valley vineyards. For local culture, wander the nearby city of Fremantle’s winding port side streets and Perth city centre’s museum and gallery precinct.
With affordable housing and access to great schools, Perth is the ideal location for GPs and their families who are looking for the perfect area to call home. It doesn’t get too hot, and it doesn’t get too cold. Ease in to Australian climate with a yearly average temperature of 25°
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- Minimum of 6 months experience in an Australian GP or emergency department setting
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.