Rewarding Rural GP Role – Central Highlands QLD
- 60-65% of billings – High volume of private billing
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Guarantee of $1,300 per day available
Rural GP’s will walk in to an exisiting patient base at this busy, mixed-billing clinic located in the Central Highlands of Queensland. With a daily guarantee of $1,300 which increases after the first three months, this position has huge earning potentials. Owned and operated by a local GP, this is a well-established practice in the community with a loyal patient base.
The practice offers a wide range of services including a skin clinic, women’s health, child health, occupational and sport medicals, as well as antennal care.
About the practice:
- Currently 3 GPs working at the practice
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (audiology, diabetic educator, midwife, podiatrist, psychologist, occupational therapist, speech pathologist, dietitian)
- Well-established local patient base
- Mixed billing practice
- GP owned and operated
- Supportive environment – GPs are encouraged to pursue any areas of interest
- Fully supported by nursing and administration staff
About the role:
- 60% of billings (negotiable depending on experience and skills)
- Minimum guarantee of $1,300 per day which is increased after the first three months
- One of the current GPs is relocating so incoming GPs will walk in to an existing patient base seeing 35+ patients per day
- Some weekend work may be required on a rotational basis
About the area:
Located in the Central Highlands Region of Queensland, this area is perfect for GPs who want are ready to commit to a busy practice but would like to enjoy a relaxed, laid-back lifestyle outside of work.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.