Sunshine Coast GP Job – Earn $250-$300K p/a
Sunshine Coast, QLD
- 65% of billings
- Minimum guarantee $100/hour for the first three months of work
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
We have a Sunshine Coast GP job in a well established, popular clinic. This practice has one of the best reputations on the Sunshine Coast and being one of few bulk billing clinics in the area, has huge patient demand. On average, doctors at this clinic are seeing 50 patients per day. Due to the departure of one of their doctors, an incoming GP will have a large, existing patient base to build upon.
About the practice:
- Busy bulk billing practice
- On-site psychology – pathology next door
- 4 consult rooms plus a 3-bed treatment room
- Plenty of patient parking available
- Stellar reputation amongst patients on the Sunshine Coast
- Large patient base – practice currently seeing 150 patients per day
- Integrative GP practising anti-ageing medicine with Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy and Nutritional and Metabolic Medicine on-site
- Practice specialises in skin checks, minor procedures, women’s health – Exiting GP does 5-6 skin lesion procedures per day
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- $100 per hour guarantee for the first 3 months
- Doctor with interest in Women’s health will be highly regarded
About the area:
Lovers of the water will feel right at home at this location. The Sunshine Coast boasts some of Australia’s most pristine beaches
If you enjoy the warmth, you will be delighted with the Sunshine Coast’s mild climate, with average winter temperatures of 22 degrees.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.