Replacement DWS GP Job – 15 mins from North Lakes
- 65% of billings
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Replacement DWS provider number available for the right GP
Doctors looking for a replacement DWS GP job with a fast-paced and busy work life, but a relaxed lifestyle will love this opportunity north of Brisbane. Join a clinic that is well established in the local community and is looking for a GP to walk in to an established patient base. This practice offers an extended range of services in addition to general medicine including: family planning, ante/post-natal care, chronic illness management and occupational health services. GPs that enjoy varied and interesting medicine will be stimulated by the varying patient demographic at this centre. Incoming GPs can expect to see a large number of patients for CDM, mental health, geriatric health, youth health and everything in between.
The family owned and operated practice prides itself on providing affordable and quality health care to the community and is committed to the ongoing development of their GPs. They supply clinical meetings and training, whilst also promoting the unique skills of their GPs, so they can build up the ideal patient base for you; be it sports medicine, skin cancer, paediatrics, chronic illnesses, sexual health, urgent care or something else entirely.
About the practice:
- Busy, well established practice
- Bulk billing
- Currently 5 GPs at the practice
- Full time care plan nurse
- Onsite pathology
- Various visiting allied health professionals: occupational therapist, dietitian, diabetic educator and hearing aid specialist
- Owned and operated by a local GP
- Outstanding management and administration support
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- 3 month guarantee available for FT GPs at $120 per hour
- GPs with an interest in Women’s Health will be highly regarded
- Clinic open Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings so contributions to the after-hours roster will be required on a rotational basis
About the area:
Queensland is known as the sunshine state of Australia. If you are looking to escape miserable weather, this is the area for you! With a yearly average temperature of 24 degrees, lovers of the sun will feel right at home. To read more about life in Brisbane visit: http://www.visitbrisbane.com.au/
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.