Reduce your 19AB moratorium – $150K for 6 months work
- Guaranteed income of $150K for first 6 months
- Reduce your moratorium
- Multi-disciplinary health team on site
Looking to earn well while you fast-track the length of your moratorium? This rural practice in New South Wales’ north-west is seeking a full time GP to join their state of the art facility. Given the location of this practice, GPs working here, who are under moratorium, will have their 10-year 19AB restriction significantly reduced by Medicare.
Located 40 mins from Tamworth, this rural town is home to a population of 12.5K (two thirds of which is on the practice’s patient database). The practice itself is a state of the art facility and is a popular choice with the locals due to the wide range of health services available at the centre.
This is a financially rewarding position for GPs as the centre is mixed billing ($70 standard consults), with the practice offering 73% of gross billings. For GPs new to the area who need to build up their patient base, a 6 month guarantee of $150 per hour will be offered. For GPs working a standard 40-hour week, this is equates to $156,000 for your first 6 months of work!
What we love about this role
- Great opportunity to earn well while fast-tracking your moratorium
- With so many specialities at the one site, it’s a popular choice for patients
- Guarantee of $156K for the first 6 months of work
About the practice:
- Huge GP Superclinic – the only one of it’s kind in the north-west of NSW
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site offering a wide range of services: Dietician, Hearing Testing, Psychologist, Sleep Clinic, Haemotologist, General Surgeons, Chronic Disease Clinic, Denture Clinic, Occupational Medical Clinic
- On site pathology
- On site cafe
- Mixed billing practice
- Located 40 mins from Tamworth
- Practice also acts as a part time ED for the local hospital
- DWS location
About the role:
- Offering more than 70% of billings
- Minimum guarantee of $150 per hour or $1200 per day for the first 6 months
- 6 months accommodation provided
- 19AB exemption available
- Permanent, full time position
- Opportunity for GPs to do aged care session to supplement clinical work
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.