Sydney, NSW | Job ID #801
You will be aware that the ability to secure a long-term GP role in Sydney that offers DPA 19AB exemption is extremely difficult, but we are able to present this rare opportunity that will allow you to live in the inner suburbs and commute easily to work each day. You will have to act fast as this is the final DPA replacement number available at this practice and interested parties will have to sign by July 2020.
Privately owned and operated, these experienced health care professionals have managed to create a progressive culture within the health team, while still operating as a large practice.
This modern and well-equipped practice is located in the heart of the western suburbs in Sydney. Boasting a full spectrum of allied health professionals onsite, GPs at this practice will be well supported.
• Lots of new patients on a weekly basis, a new GP will fill their books quickly here
• Minimum guarantee for the first 3-6 months as needed
• 65% billings on offer but 70% of billings equivalent can be achieved (conditions apply) – very high earnings due to patient numbers
• Bulk Billing clinic, however, some procedures are privately billed
• Well located very close to the train station
• On site café available to doctors and patients
• Modern, well fit out practice over two floors that is a leader in the community
FRACGP, MRCGP or MICGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
At Alecto Australia, we are committed to finding GP jobs that suit your individual preferences and needs. Because we specialise in sourcing the best GP jobs for the best GPs, we have access to the largest number of permanent GP jobs in Australia.