RARE Replacement DWS for VR GP on Mornington Peninsula
- Replacement DWS provider number
- 65 - 70% of billings – negotiable
- Sign on bonuses available
We have a rare replacement DWS provider number in the inner South-Western suburbs. GPs who require DWS but are looking for a reasonable commute will have to hurry as this position will go quickly!
This well-established and modern GP clinic offer excellent earning potential, a great team environment and a consistent patient stream. They have excellent marketing strategies for new GPs and focus on comprehensive medicine. Experience the amazingly relaxed lifestyle at this coastal location and go to the beach on your days off!
The practice culture
- Large group – well set up systems and processes
- Focus on providing comprehensive medical care
- Supportive management and team
About the practice
- Bulk billing, which makes it easier to build up your patient base (it doesn’t cost your patients anything to come for test results or similar)
- Modern practice with a large waiting room
- Large practice with more than 12 consulting rooms
- Radiology, pathology, minor procedures room, and dental services on site
- Patient population includes working professionals and young families
- Located 40km north of the CBD, close to the coast
- 10+ GPs working at this Practice
- Supportive management who encourage specialising in your area of interests
- Full time nursing and administration support
About the role
- 65-70% of billings – Dependant on the hours worked, contract length etc – negotiable
- Contracts available from 12 months to 5 years
- Sign on bonuses available
- Flexible working hours for GPs however full time is required
- GPs are encouraged to specialise and train further in their areas of interest
- GPs with an interest in teaching would be highly regarded
- Sponsorship available
- Position only suitable for local GPs that can start before March 2018
About the area
This coastal bay of Melbourne plays host to some of Victoria’s most exclusive properties. Located on the cusp of Mornington Peninsula, this area is perfect for GPs who require DWS but want to steer clear of over doctored parts of Melbourne. It’s close proximity to some of Melbourne’s most desired peninsula suburbs such as Mount Eliza and Sorrento make it an ideal location for GPs who are still under moratorium but don’t want a long commute to work each day. Click here for more information about the area.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.