Rare replacement DWS – Brisbane, QLD
Brisbane/Gold Coast, QLD
- Rare replacement DWS
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Sign on bonuses available
We have a rare replacement DWS on offer for an energetic GP looking to join a busy practice in Brisbane’s southern suburbs. With the area being one of Brisbane’s fastest growing catchments, incoming GPs will have no short supply of patients.
The centre itself is modern, fully fitted with a state of the art treatment room. The lucky GP that joins this practice will have their own consulting room. For GPs that specialise in skin, cosmetics and other minor procedures, the practice has a dedicated procedure rooms. This is a full time for a VR GP. However, this rare replacement DWS provider number will not be sticking around for long! Live on the Gold Coast or in Brisbane and enjoy a relaxed commute up or down the M1!
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 7 other GPs
- Multi-disciplinary allied health team on-site including physio, radiology, a dietitian, hearing specialist and psychologist
- GPs supported by experienced nursing, reception and management staff
- On site pharmacy and pathology
- Open Monday to Friday and Saturday morning
- Popular location in Brisbane’s growth corridor
- Established local patient base that is continually growing
- State-of-the-art treatment room
About the role:
- 60% of billings
- Up front sign on bonuses available
- No weekend work required
- Replacement DWS available for full time GPs
- GPs with experience in Skin Medicine will be highly regarded
About the area:
The practice location is one of the fastest growing areas in Brisbane. GPs interested in this location can choose whether or not they want to live in Brisbane or the Gold Coast. Boasting a year-round average temperature of 24 degrees, it feels like summer never ends here.
The local population is Queensland is very friendly and easy going. If a great work-life balance in a warm climate is what you’re after, Queensland may just be the home you’ve dreamed of!
To read more about living in Queensland, visit: https://migration.qld.gov.au/living-in-queensland/
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.