Rare replacement DWS available at busy clinic near Seaford
- 70% of billings
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Replacement DWS Provider number available
We have a rare replacement DWS provider number for a GP who wants to be kept busy!
This experienced team understand the local community and have built a solid reputation in the area. The practice is renowned for accommodating walk-in and same day patients and as such, the current GPs who are already solidly booked are struggling to manage the patient load.
With on-site physio therapy, psychology, skin cancer clinic and pathology, this practice offers a comprehensive service to their patients. The demographic in the area is varied and as such, the practice sees a diverse range of presentations from elderly patients with complex chronic disease conditions to young families with more straight forward needs.
The practice’s close proximity to Melbourne’s premium Bayside suburbs will see this job going quickly. So if you are looking for a great job in 2018, contact us today!
About the practice:
- Large, well equipped practice
- Allied health on-site: Physiotherapy, Psychology and Pathology
- Well-established local patient base
- Current GPs are struggling to meet patient demand and are seeing 40+ patients per day
- Bulk billing practice
- Currently 8 GPs working at the practice – diverse team of GPs
- On-site skin cancer clinic
About the role:
- 70% of billings on offer
- Minimum guarantee available for locum days and 3 months for permanent GPs
- Rare replacement DWS provider number available for the right GP
- Sign on bonuses available on certain contracts
- Incoming GP must be able to start in Feb/Mar 2018
About the area:
Located on the cusp of Mornington Peninsula, this practice is perfect for GPs who require DWS but want to steer clear of over doctored parts of Melbourne. It’s close proximity to some of Melbourne’s most desired Bayside suburbs such as Brighton and Hampton and make it an ideal location for GPs who are still under moratorium but don’t want a long commute to work each day. Click here for more information about the area.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
Applicants must be able to start in February or March 2018
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.