RARE Replacement DWS – 15 mins from Salisbury
- Rare replacement DWS provider number
- Practice is seeing 2-2.5K patients p/wk on average
- Short or long-term contracts available
We have a rare replacement DWS available in the suburbs at a well-established clinic. Offering excellent earning potential, a great team environment and a consistent patient stream, GPs joining this practice will be well supported. They have excellent marketing strategies for new GPs and focus on comprehensive medicine.
With a large range of allied health professionals and services available at the practice (physio, dietitians, podiatrist, psychologist, dental) as well as visiting specialists and full-time nursing staff, it is no wonder the practice sees up to 2,500 patients per week.
The practice’s culture:
- Large group – well set up systems and processes
- Focus on providing comprehensive medical care
- Supportive management and team
- In house CPD training – strong focus on ongoing training and development
About the practice:
- Lots of variety of medicine ranging from the simple to the complex
- The clinic focuses on full care with onsite allied health and pathology
- Modern and well set out treatment rooms
- Well-presented clinic – maintenance on the buildings and interiors is conducted regularly
- No requirements on patients per hour
- Onsite parking
- Patient volumes average around 2,000-2,500 visits per week
- Average wait time to see a GP at this clinic varies between 1-3 hours
About the role:
- 65-80% of billings – Dependant on the hours worked, contract length etc – negotiable
- Incentive payments for longer contracts – short 6-month contracts also available
- Flexible working hours for GPs however full time is required
- GPs are encouraged to specialise and train further in their areas of interest
- Sponsorship available
- Replacement provider number is available for a limited time
- As the practice was selected as a trial centre for the Health Care Homes, GPs can opt in to be a part of this
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACP, MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.