Rare mixed billing DWS VR GP Job – Beautiful Mornington Peninsula!
Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Rare DWS for a VR GP
- Busy clinic – currently turning away patients!
- Experienced friendly operators and clinical team
Rare mixed billing DWS VR GP job available at this well-established clinic located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula with excellent access to the city and close to the beaches! The clinic is currently looking for a new GP to join their supportive clinical team due to strong patient demand. A GP interested in Women’s Health and Children’s Health would be highly regarded.
Live a seaside holiday dream all year around! There are so many things to do in this area, visit the wine regions of the Mornington Peninsula, live by the beach, take the ferry to Queenscliff or take a short weekend away at Phillip Island!
The Practice Culture
- Large group with well set up systems and processes
- Experienced team and support staff – “family” style practice
- Patient population includes a good mix of working professionals, established families, and older couples
About the Practice
- 4 GPs at this practice with full-time nursing and administration support
- Onsite Pathology and nearby Allied Health
- Limited After Hours work required!
- Modern fit out and facilities with natural lighting in consult rooms
- Supportive and friendly management and close clinical team
- Specialities in Skin Checks, Shared Maternity Care and Diabetes Assessments
About the Role
- 60 to 65% of billings – mixed billing practice
- Upfront lump sum payment available depending on contract period signed
- Flexible working hours – daytime and evenings are available –incentives for after hours
- Registered training organization – payments for training courses
- Support for your special interests
- Visit the beach on your break or after work!
- GPs with MRCGP or MICGP will be considered
- DWS and 457/TSS sponsorship available
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.