Rare DWS VR GP Job – Beautiful Mornington Peninsula!
Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Rare DWS for a VR GP
- Busy clinic – currently turning away patients!
- Experienced friendly operators and clinical team
Rare DWS VR GP job available at this well-established clinic located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula with excellent access to the city and close to the beaches! The clinic is currently looking for a new GP to join their supportive clinical team due to strong patient demand. A GP interested in Women’s Health and Children’s Health would be highly regarded.
Live a Seaside holiday dream all year around! There are so many things to do in this area, visit the wine regions of the Mornington Peninsula, live by the beach, take the ferry to Queenscliff or take a short weekend away at Phillip Island!
The Practice Culture
- Large group with well set up systems and processes
- Experienced team and support staff – well-run centre
- Patient population includes a good mix of working professionals, established families, and older couples
About the Practice
- Busy clinic – GPs can earn well here due to patient volumes
- 7+ GPs at this clinic with full-time nursing and administration support
- Onsite Pathology and nearby Allied Health
- Limited After Hours work required!
- Modern fit out and facilities
- Supportive and friendly management and close clinical team
- Specialities in Skin Check, Shared Maternity care, diabetes assessment
About the Role
- 60 to 65% of billings
- Upfront lump sum payment available depending on contract period signed
- Flexible working hours – daytime and evenings are available –incentives for after hours
- Registered training organization – payments for training courses
- Support for your special interests
- Visit the beach on your break or after work!
- GPs with MRCGP or MICGP will be considered
- DWS may be available due to a replacement
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- FRACGP, FRANZGP, MRCGP, or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current registration in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or the UK
- DWS may be available for the right candidate
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.