Are you looking to bring your skills as a Radiologist to Australia? Alecto Australia have opportunities across all states that will enable you to continue your career whilst enjoying the lifestyle that Australia has to offer.
What is Alecto’s service offering to our Radiologists?
- An in-depth initial consultation at a time convenient to you to identify your key motivators
- Partner with clients that fulfil your key needs
- Present opportunities that offer DWS exemption/19ab
- Identify specialist areas of radiology on your behalf
- Provide crucial information about locations, public transport, schools etc.
- Negotiate and present your offer of employment and assist with contract queries
- Assist with registration advice from our expert Registration Manager
- Can refer you to a reputable Migration Agent familiar with all visa related queries
- High level quality reporting skills
- Sensitive to patient needs with strong communication skills
- Experience of medical procedures and patient care
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- Eligibility to work in Australia as a radiologist
- Fellowship of the RANZCR or equivalent
- Eligibility for registration with AHPRA
Eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA
FRANZCR or equivalent