Private billing VR GP role in the gateway to Byron Bay
- 70% of private billings
- Privately owned and operated by local GP
- Beach side location
Are you looking for a slower pace of life? This private billing practice in Ballina is just what you (as the doctor) should order yourself! It’s well presented fit-out and ethical approach to medicine offers a refreshing change to the churn and burn of larger style medical practices.
Originally hailing from the UK, the practice’s GP owner moved from Melbourne to the coastal region with the aim to open a practice where patients would receive a personal level of care. Offering privately billed appointments, this practice is rapidly growing organically. With the lead GP having reduced her hours, they are seeking a like-minded GP to join the clinical team.
This idyllic location is coastal, warm and perfect for a GP who is looking for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful area. Make a change in 2018, like the clinic’s owner did, and enjoy living the good life!
About the practice:
- Privately owned, modern and well-presented practice
- Well-established local patient base consisting of well-established family care.
- Private billing consults (concessions discounted but not bulk billed)
- AGPAL accredited
- Short drive to Byron Bay, Lennox Heads and Lismore
- Close access to regional airport and great private schools
About the role:
- Offering 70% of private billings
- Flexible working hours and no weekend work
- Role exists due to current owner reducing working hours – existing patient base waiting to be seen
- Immediate start available for FRACGP doctors
About the area:
The local area has an urban population of 25,000 and is the gateway to Byron Bay and just 90 mins from the Gold Coast. Take a day trip to the beach or the Gold Coast’s numerous theme parks. If you’re more of a nature lover, you can hang out with the wildlife in Currumbin or explore the dozens of surrounding national parks! For more information about the area,
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.