Sydney, NSW | Job ID #20190122
This state of the art clinic, centrally located in Sydney’s CBD, is seeking a full time VR General Practitioner to join their team of GPs and allied health specialists. This is a private billing practice in a busy location with lots of foot traffic.
Onsite you will be supported by nursing staff and other services including: pathology, radiology, dental, injury management, gastroenterology, men’s health, women’s health, occupational health and travel medicine.
• Vast amount of opportunities to explore professional development within the organisation
• Be part of an engaged and busy team
• Wide variety of patient demographics
• Large, purpose-built super clinic with a modern design
• Pathology, pharmacy, dental services and radiology on-site
• Full time nursing and admin support.
• Well-established local patient base consisting of mostly working professionals, some corporate businesses, and some well-established family care.
• Private billing practice
• 7 GPs on site
• Strong focus on professional development within the organisation
• Huge patient demand every day
• 65-70% of billings offered depending on hours
• Consistently high patient demand
• Full-time work with some after hours and weekends required on rotational basis
• Ongoing in-house training for CPD points
• Sign-on bonus may be available
• Close to public transport and shops bringing excellent foot traffic
At Alecto Australia, we are committed to finding GP jobs that suit your individual preferences and eneds. Because we specialise in sourcing the best GP jobs for the best GPs, we have access to the largest number of permanent GP jobs in Australia.