Private billing FT VR GP – Sunshine Coast
- Urgently seeking FT VR GP for 6 month locum
- 70% leading to 65% full-time, guarantee rate negotiable
- Start asap with four other GPs in a private practice
Located on the Sunshine Coast this private billing practice is dedicated to providing personalised, professional healthcare across a wide range of medical and support services.
Replacing a departing GP, the practice is urgently in need for a GP for who can provide a minimum 6-month commitment to the practice. The incoming GP will accommodate a full-time roster, Monday to Friday, with rotating Saturday morning shifts. Because the practice is looking to fill this role urgently, there is an initial remuneration offer of 70% of private billings plus a negotiable guarantee for the first three months, then 65% of billings thereafter. The practice offers very flexible contract terms and competitive rates, including potential sign on payments for those wishing to make a longer commitment.
Owned and operated by an experienced team of dedicated and friendly professionals, the purpose-built facilities enable the staff and doctors to provide quality care in modern and comfortable surroundings.
ABOUT THE PRACTICE:
- Medium sized practice with 4 other GPs
- Privately billed appointments
- 2 full time nurses and an experienced full-time practice manager
- Located on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast
- Owned and operated by an experienced team of health care professionals
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- 6 month locum role – enjoy a working holiday or love the role and stay on
- Offering 70% of private billings and negotiable guarantee for the first three months
- Full time position
- Monday – Friday roster with occasional contribution to the Saturday morning shift
- GPs with an interest in Women’s Health will be highly regarded
- Sign on bonuses available on some contracts
- 19AB exemption available for GPs looking for a 6 month position
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- Excellent opportunity for a GP with a special interest in Women’s Health who wants to take over an existing patient base
- Financially rewarding position for the right GP
- Idyllic location for GPs looking for a sea change with a relaxed lifestyle
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.