Melbourne, VIC | Job ID #21032
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager wanting to transition to a senior leadership role in a GP owned, boutique medical centre. Excellent package on offer and the opportunity to lead a team with a positive and refreshing culture.
Would suit a motivated individual who thrives in a busy, team environment and has the tenacity for leading a multidisciplinary practice including GP’s, Allied Health practitioners, practice nurses and administrative staff. This practice has a multigenerational patient base, having served the local community for over 35 years and as such is embedded into the local community. Employees at this practice benefit from working in a safe and friendly work environment where they are valued and supported. Located in an affluent, inner bayside location only a stone’s throw from the beach.
• Take on the senior leadership role within the practice – promoting a positive and efficient work environment and managing the day-to-day operations
• Lead, coach, develop and motivate –Administration Support and Clinical Teams
• Oversea and deliver a high level of customer care and best practice
• New business development. Looking for someone who thinks outside the box. Someone who is innovative and comes up with new ideas on how to do things better.
• Maximising efficiencies in the practice
• Strong knowledge of patient billing systems and Medicare processes
• Policies & procedures –implementing practice policies which meet accreditation and standards
• Complaint’s resolution – analyse and develop appropriate response to patient and staff complaints
Qualifications & Experience
• 3+ year Practice Management Experience
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills with ability to manage and motivate a team
• Admirable interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic & motivated leader
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent time management skills
• Knowledge and experience of medical practice software
• Exceptional understanding of Medicare
What’s on offer?
• Very attractive salary package on offer for the right candidate – $90 to $100k depending on experience
• Ongoing educational support and skill development
• Flexible working hours – choose to work between 4-5 days per week
At Alecto Australia, we are committed to finding GP jobs that suit your individual preferences and needs. Because we specialise in sourcing the best GP jobs for the best GPs, we have access to the largest number of permanent GP jobs in Australia.