Practice Manager Beaumaris – senior leadership role with excellent remuneration & culture
Job ID #21032
Leadership role in a boutique, primary health care practice
$90 to $100K depending on experience
Affluent inner bayside location. Close to restaurants, shops and the beach
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager wanting to transition to a senior leadership role in a GP owned, boutique medical centre. Excellent package on offer and the opportunity to lead a team with a positive and refreshing culture.
Would suit a motivated individual who thrives in a busy, team environment and has the tenacity for leading a multidisciplinary practice including GP’s, Allied Health practitioners, practice nurses and administrative staff. This practice has a multigenerational patient base, having served the local community for over 35 years and as such is embedded into the local community. Employees at this practice benefit from working in a safe and friendly work environment where they are valued and supported. Located in an affluent, inner bayside location only a stone’s throw from the beach.
• Take on the senior leadership role within the practice – promoting a positive and efficient work environment and managing the day-to-day operations
• Lead, coach, develop and motivate –Administration Support and Clinical Teams
• Oversea and deliver a high level of customer care and best practice
• New business development. Looking for someone who thinks outside the box. Someone who is innovative and comes up with new ideas on how to do things better.
• Maximising efficiencies in the practice
• Strong knowledge of patient billing systems and Medicare processes
• Policies & procedures –implementing practice policies which meet accreditation and standards
• Complaint’s resolution – analyse and develop appropriate response to patient and staff complaints
Qualifications & Experience
• 3+ year Practice Management Experience
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills with ability to manage and motivate a team
• Admirable interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic & motivated leader
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent time management skills
• Knowledge and experience of medical practice software
• Exceptional understanding of Medicare
What’s on offer?
• Very attractive salary package on offer for the right candidate – $90 to $100k depending on experience
• Ongoing educational support and skill development
• Flexible working hours – choose to work between 4-5 days per week