Potential DWS near Epping, VIC
- DWS may be available
- Collegial and friendly team of GPs
- 65% of mixed billing
For the right GP with relevant experience, we have a potential DWS position near Epping. This growing suburb has the perfect mix of couples, young and established families along with affordable housing and great housing estates nearby.
This well-established, bulk billing clinic is run by two GPs who have a good understanding of what makes a clinic successful. The clinic has grown through consistently high patient demand leaving their GPs fully booked. The clinic is currently looking for a GP to assist with the patient demand as the area just keep growing and bringing in more patients! They are happy to accept a locum GP. GPs here are looked after, stay long term and a great team spirit exists here.
About the culture:
- 2 GP owners who provide great advertising for new doctors
- great induction program
- Owners ensure there are always enough patients
- Clinic has an ongoing commitment to training and teaching – GP with this interest will do well
- Lots of clinical support including monthly clinical meetings
- Supportive and Friendly team!
About the practice:
- Modern and well-presented set up
- Full time nursing and reception staff
- 10+ GPs, onsite pathology, and Allied Health
- Patient population includes lots of young families – growing growth corridor meaning patient demand keeps getting stronger
- This clinic has very popular GPs – friendly and personable doctors will do well
- Bulk billing practice
About the role:
- 65% of billings increasing after a period of 12 months
- Minimum guarantee for the first three months of work
- Temporary or Permanent GP required – Locums welcome
- Flexible working hours will be available
- Location allows for affordable nearby housing in trendy locations
- DWS may be available
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
- As this is a teaching practice, GPs with an interest in teaching will be highly regarded.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.