Patient demand for VR GP near Manly
Northern Beaches, Sydney
- Up to 75% of billings
- Beautiful location on the Northern Beaches
- High patient demand
Looking for a practice with high patient demand or seeking more variety in your work? Centrally located on the exclusive northern beaches of Sydney, GPs interested in this well-established clinic will enjoy a short commute to work each day.
It’s unique focus on accommodating all aspects of the community’s health needs provides a constant flow of patients. This centre has multiple specialties such as Children’s Health, Cosmetic Medicine, Dermatology, Diet & Nutrition, Men’s Health, Sports & Exercise Medicine, and Women’s Health. It is well supported by a team of allied health and diagnostic professional to provide continuity of care to patients.
About the practice:
- Large sized practice with high level of walk-in patients
- On-site radiology
- Multi lingual team
- Busy bulk billing clinic – lots of variety of medicine ranging from the simple to the complex
- Modern treatment rooms with full time nurses
- Well presented clinic – well designed and furnished
- Community focus with a very desirable patient base
The practice’s culture:
- Run by a large successful group – well set up systems and processes
- Focus on providing comprehensive medical care
- Full time nursing and administration staff
- Supportive management and fantastic Practice Manager
About the role:
- 60-75% of billings
- Sign on bonuses and incentive payments available on some contracts
- Ability to see as many patients as you feel comfortable with
- Flexible working hours GPs – occasional contributions to the after hours and weekend work is highly regarded and well remunerated
- Ongoing in-house training for CPD points
- Excellent role for GPs that want to have the beachside lifestyle but be close to everything
Why we choose to represent this group:
With a tried and true model that allows GPs to earn well, this group are true professionals in their field. They provide a level of support to the team that enables GPs to work autonomously, whilst still maintaining a collegial spirit within the practice.
When we provide them with a GP, we are confident that they will be well looked after and supported.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.