VR GP job near Luna Park, Melbourne
Inner Melbourne, VIC
- Take over an exisiting patient base
- Popular, well-established practice on iconic Melbourne strip
- 4.9 rating on HealthEngine
Looking to join a well-established practice in one of Melbourne’s most sought after suburbs? We have an exciting unrestricted VR GP job on an iconic Melbourne street with a patient base ready to be taken over. Join a practice that has a 4.9/5 rating on HealthEngine and enjoy all the perks that this busy city practice has to offer!
Privately owned and operated by local partners, this practice has established themselves by providing quality care to the local community. With it’s vibrant artworks and comfortable waiting areas, both GPs and patients will love being here.
There is an opportunity for an unrestricted GP to join the team permanently, or a 12 month contract doing six months at this site and six months at the clinic’s sister site 1km down the road for GPs that require a 19AB exemption!
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 7 other GPs
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (physio therapist, sports medicine, dietitian, podiatrist and psychologist)
- Onsite pathology
- Privately owned and operated by local partners who have a proven track record of running successful practices
- Well-established local patient base consisting of mostly working professionals, some corporate businesses, and some well-established family care.
- Bulk billing practice – some of the GPs choose to have a mixed billing policy
- MBS training available to maximise your billing potential
- AGPAL accredited
About the role:
- Unrestricted VR GP job
- 65% of billings
- Minimum guarantee available
- DWS may be available for the right candidate
- Ongoing training for GPs interested in learning more about maximizing their billings
- Opportunity to work at their sister site 5 mins down the road
- Full time position (part-time may be considered)
About the area:
This practice provides you with endless lunch and after work opportunities on a popular CBD street. Excellent close access to shopping and nearby cafes. Live right in the middle of one after most sought after cities in the world.
To see more of what’s on offer in Melbourne visit: www.visitmelbourne.com.au
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.