Need more patients? Mixed billing GP job near Coolangatta!
- 70% of mixed billings
- Busy, well-established practice with closed books
- $150 p/hr guarantee for the first three months
We have an exciting mixed billing GP job ready for an enthusiastic and energetic FRACGP doctor. GPs who are looking for a sea change will be well rewarded at this busy practice located 30 minutes south of the Gold Coast. Get out of the over doctored areas of Queensland and into a practice where patient demand is so high that some of the GPs have closed their books!
This practice has a large treatment room where GPs with an interest in skin medicine have the infrastructure to specialise. There is also a cosmetics clinic set up within the practice for GPs who have have qualifications and skills in cosmetic medicine. The practice owner is supportive of GPs who are looking to start up their own speciality clinic. If you are looking for a GP job in a well-established practice, with a supportive and friendly environemnt, look no further.
Owned by a healthcare operator with nearly 15 years’ experience in the healthcare industry, GPs will be well supported by a team of dedicated professionals.
About the practice:
- Mixed billing clinic
- 10 GPs on site (6FTE) – some of these GPs have closed books or a two week waiting list due to patient demand
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site including: psychologist, podiatrist, physiotherapist, dietitian, diabetic educator and audiologist
- Well-established local patient base
- Located 30 minutes south of the Gold Coast
- Onsite chemist
- Specialty services at the clinic include: skin checks, mens and women’s health clinics, travel vaccinations and cosmetics
About the role:
- 70% of billings
- 3 month guarantee of $150 per hour available
- DWS may be available for the right candidate
- Opportunity to specialise in skin work
- Full time role, part-time can be accommodated
About the area:
Located 30 minutes south of the Gold Coast, this practice provides you with endless lunch and after work opportunities in a popular CBD area. Close access to shopping and nearby cafes. Enjoy warm temperatures all year round.
To read more about what you can expect living on the Gold Coast visit: https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/gold-coast
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.