MRCGP GP Job – Mixed billing practice with DWS
Goulburn Valley, Victoria
- 65% of billings – High volume of private billing
- Waiting list of names ready for an incoming GP
- DWS available for suitable candidates
Sick of working in over-saturated DWS areas but need an 19AB exemption? We have a unique opportunity for a GP with MRCGP who is interested in working amongst a highly skilled and revered group of medical professionals. Currently the practice has closed their books. However, patients have requested to put their names downs in preparation for the next GP who joins the clinic. With the least approaching 100 names, the practice is ready for a motivated GP to join the team at their state of the art facility.
There is no weekend work required at this practice, meaning that GPs are freed up to explore the surrounding areas of Victoria. Whether it’s a shopping trip in Melbourne’s CBD or a weekend at the Alpline Region ski fields, GPs will be spoiled for choice with the nearby weekend activities!
About the practice:
- State of the art medical centre
- On-site specialty clinics (psychiatry, neurology and infectious disease)
- Supported by allied health professionals: Exercise Physiologist, Psychologist, Dietitian, Diabetic Nurse Practitioner and Mental Health Social Worker
- Experienced Division 1 practice nurses on-site
- Professional team of 9 GPs
- Privately owned and operated
- Mixed billing clinic – $30 out of pocket fee for all non-bulk billed consultations
- Support to engage in research or specific interests
- Esteemed reputation within the community – extensive “new patient” waiting list
About the role:
- Full time, permanent position
- Minimum guarantee available
- No weekend work
- 19AB DWS exemption may be available for suitable candidates
About the area:
Located two hours north of Melbourne, 45 minutes south of the Murray River and 2 hours from the Ski Resorts, this location is ideal for GPs who want to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of regional living, whilst still having access to the World’s most livable city. For more information about life in the Goulburn Valley, visit here: http://regionalliving.vic.gov.au/explore-regional-victoria/goulburn
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.