Mixed billing VR GP job, DWS area – beautiful coastal town of Busselton
- Live in prime coastal location – visit the beach in your lunch hour!
- Sign on bonus negotiable with relocation assistance for overseas GPs
- DWS area
We have a mixed billing VR GP position available at this modern practice located in one of the South West’s most beautiful regions of Western Australia. This DWS position is ideal for a GP with an interest in Women’s Health, and Family Planning to help round out the skills set of the current team. The opportunity to work flexible hours will make this a popular choice for GPs juggling family priorities.
This modern practice has 8 consulting rooms, with 2 GPs current working out of the practice and full nursing support in place. Onsite allied health includes physio, podiatry, dentist, pediatrician and psychology and pathology. For the convenience of patients, this practice also has an adjoining pharmacy.
With the country coastal town of Busselton on your doorstep you are offered a beachside lifestyle with the town offering a vast array of local cafes and eateries. Just a short drive will take you to the popular Margaret River region where you can visit world renowned wineries and restaurants.
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice
- Privately owned
- Modern clinic contrasting a modern design with a family practice feel
- Allied health services on-site
- Adjoining pharmacy – convenient for patients
- Mixed billing practice
- DWS location
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Minimum guarantee available for first 3 months
- Assistance with relocation costs
- Sign on bonus negotiable
- Would suit a GP that has an interest in Women’s Health & Family Planning
What we love about this role:
- Privately owned practice
- Stunning, modern practice
- Perfect part-time role with flexible hours for GPs with kids
- Fabulous coastal location offering an excellent work/life balance
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration. Applicants must not be restricted by 19AB legislation.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.