Mixed billing role for FRACGP GP
Sunshine Coast, QLD
- 65% of billings – High volume of private billing
- Flexible working hours – no weekend work
- Well established, popular practice
This well established practice on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast is putting out the call for an enthusiastic GP to join their busy practice. Incoming doctors will be supported by an experienced team of caring and friendly general practitioners who have helped build a practice that has become a community favourite.
This role is ideally suited to a FRACGP GP who has a keen interest in Women’s and Children’s health. With flexible hours available and no weekend work, the position is perfect for GP parents who are juggling the demands of family life!
About the practice:
- Experienced owners and operators within general practice
- Excellent practice management support
- Patient population includes young and established families, some elderly patients
- Mixed billing clinic
- On-site skin cancer clinic
- On-site pathology, physiotherapy and dental
- Huge undercover car park
- Sit by the water to eat your lunch
About the role:
- 65% of billings – high proportion of private billings
- $130 p/hr minimum guarantee available for the first three months
- Flexible working hours and no weekend work – school hours can be accommodated
- Ongoing training provided for GPs looking to expand areas of interest
- GPs with an interest in Women and Children’s health will be highly regarded and quick to build their patient base
What we think makes this a great job:
- Friendly team with a strong focus on patient care
- Flexible hours – perfect for working mums and dads
- Opportunity to develop an area of interest with support from the practice
About the area:
Boasting a year round average temperature of 25 degrees, escape to Australia’s north and enjoy a slower pace of life. Hike the Hinterlands, surf the beaches, traipse the rainforests or treat yourself to a weekend getaway on one of the neighbouring resort islands! There are endless activities to keep you busy!
To read more about all the things to fall in love with on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, visit: https://www.visitsunshinecoast.com/
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
Unrestricted specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, those with General Registration or GPs restricted by 19AB legislation.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.