Mixed billing job for VR GP near Brighton-Le-Sands
- 65% of billings - mostly private billing
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Sign on bonuses available
One of southern Sydney’s busiest mixed billing practices is seeking an experienced VR GP to join their bustling team. Due to patient demand, the practice is having to turn away new patients!
If you are looking for a mixed billing role where you will be busy from day one, this could be the job for you! Not only is the team complemented by an audiologist, dentist, dietitian, physiotherapist and psychologist, the clinic’s General Practitioners are provided with considerable administration and nursing support.
With sign on bonuses available, why not start 2018 on the right foot at this in-demand, mixed billing clinic!
About the practice:
- Large medical practice with 12 consultation rooms, 2 treatment rooms, 4 waiting rooms and 2 reception areas
- Mixed billing practice – most GPs privately bill
- Currently 9 General Practitioners onsite
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (Audiologist, Dentist, Dietitian, Physiotherapist and Psychologist)
- Well-established local patient base – the practice is currently turning away new patients as they are struggling to meet demand
- High proportion of private billing
- GPs are supported by 4 full time registered nurses, a full-time pathology collector and an extensive administration team
About the role:
- Practice has the capacity for another 2 FT GPs
- 65% of billings
- Sign on bonuses available on some contracts
- Flexible working hours and minimal weekend work (GPs are encouraged to contribute to the Saturday morning session)
- Incoming GPs have the opportunity to specialise in any areas of interest
- GPs applying for the role must be unrestricted
About the area:
Just 10 minutes from Brighton-Le-Sands, this practice is within close proximity to some of the highest rated schools in Sydney. With endless lunch options on the same street, and surrounding housing with private mooring, you couldn’t ask for a more idyllic and exclusive location to practice! For more information on the area, click here!
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for GPs restricted by 19AB legislation or doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.