Mixed Billing GP Job
Northern Suburbs, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21255
Ongoing professional development opportunities
Flexible hours and work-life balance
GP job available just 15 minutes north of Melbourne’s CBD with an amazing team as well as high earning potential!
This well-established practice in Melbourne’s northern suburbs is looking for a new GP to join their team to keep up with patient demand. This impressive team is particularly supportive and will look after you well and have an excellent track record with their current GPs being with them for years.
The practice has been operating in the community for a very long time and is committed to providing the utmost care to their patients. If you are looking for a role in a supportive and inclusive environment that also offers a high earning potential, then this may be the right role for you!
About The Practice
- Conveniently located in a short commute from the CBD
- Purpose-built facilities for each specialty
- Experienced Medical Director and nursing support
- Collaborative and inclusive team environment
- Very well established in the community
- Inclusive management team
- GPs who work here tend to stay for the long haul
About The Role
- Mixed Billing – competitive offering
- Minimum guarantee available
- Support for specialisations
- Flexible Contracts – school hours may be available
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.