Mixed billing GP job at beach side clinic
Eastern suburbs, Sydney
- 65% of mixed billings
- GP with an interest in Women's Health needed
- Part-time position
Join an experienced team of local GPs at this stunning mixed billing beach side clinic in one of Sydney’s most desirable suburbs. Over the last 6 years the practice has built a solid reputation of providing the local community with quality healthcare.
GPs with an interest in Women’s Health will be highly regarded in this role and will help round out the skill set of a highly respected team of doctors. With part-time hours available, this position allows GPs to have the flexibility to work around a busy lifestyle.
About the practice:
- Beautifully presented, modern practice located in one of Sydney’s most desirable suburbs
- Mixed billing (children under 10 bulk billed, pensioners discounted)
- 10 mins from Bondi Beach
- On site pathology
- Work with a team of 4 other GPs
- Allied health services: psychology and dietitian
What patients say about the practice:
- “This is a fantastic medical clinic, with committed GP’s that go above and beyond to care for their patients. I was very unwell and admitted to hospital, and my GP emailed me every day to follow up on my progress, was quick to respond to my questions, and very thorough.”
- “A great medical clinic with doctors that care and know you and your family on a level above the norm. Efficient and qualified and a high level of service.”
- “Caring, responsive and holistic care. I always receive excellent treatment and advice”
About the role:
- Minimum guarantee of $130 per hour offered for the first 3 months
- This is a part time role best suited to an energetic GP who can be flexible with their time and fit in walk in patients as they present to the clinic
- Immediate start available
- 65% of mixed billings offered (large proportion of private billing)
What makes this a GREAT job:
- Stunning beachside location
- Great potential to build a long-lasting patient base in a mixed billing practice
- Opportunity to specialise in your area of interest
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.