Mixed billing GP General Practitioner job – short commute from Ascot Vale
Job ID #21002
Mixed billing practice (majority patients are privately billed)
65% billings plus opportunity to be involved with teaching
Exceptional culture with GPs who want to really make a difference
Do you want to join a practice near Ascot Vale whose mission is to provide a comprehensive and open-minded GP clinic, offering compassionate medical care and advice at any stage of life? This progressive practice offers a great opportunity to care for the wider community with a refreshing approach.
Easily commutable from the CBD or only a short 10min drive form Ascot Vale. This is a mixed billing practice, but the larger volume of patients are privately billed. With 65% billings and strong local patient demand, there is the opportunity for excellent earnings.
About The Practice
- Mixed billings (predominantly private billing patients)
- 4 GPs working at the clinic using a collegiate approach to practice
- Strong vision for quality practice, including complex care needs
- Expansion due to large local patient demand
- Beautiful and modern building
- Strong support from experienced PM and 2 nurses
About The Role
- 65% of mixed billings)
- Minimum hourly guarantee for first 3 months
- Flexible working hours
- Strong focus on maternity care, LGBTIQ+ with the opportunity to develop your own special interest or focus on general GP work and chronic care. High unmet need for skin GP.
- Possible 19AB exemption for GPs with an interest in teaching