Mixed Billing DWS VR GP Role – Coastal Practice
Central Coast, NSW
- 70% of billings – Mixed billing practice
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Relaxed, coastal location
This family clinic is experiencing a high level of demand and needs another GP to support the existing team. The practice has been established in the community for 30 years and is now looking to open a second site to meet the patient demand in the area. GPs looking for a mixed billing DWS VR GP role need not look further!
The demographic of patients is a lot of elderly patients and young families so a GP with an interest in chronic disease management will do well here. With on-site pathology and a large variety of allied health services offered next door, this clinic is a one-stop medical shop.
About the practice:
- Established in the community for over 30 years
- Friendly and supportive team
- On-site pathology – allied health services next door
- Mixed billing practice
- DWS location
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 5:30pm (plus Saturday drop in clinic 8am-12pm)
- Second practice opening to meet the patient demand within the community
About the role:
- Full time position
- 70% of billings on offer – mixed billings
- Guarantee available
- Minimum 2 year contract – GPs looking to build a strong patient following are encouraged to apply
- Large volumes of elderly patients and families
- Ideally, the successful candidate will work across the two sites
About the area:
Enjoy one of Australia’s most versatile areas to live. Located halfway between Sydney and Newcastle, the central coast is a short drive from lakes, vineyards and beaches – you will never be short on activities for the weekend. There are two private schools in the area for those GPs with kids as well as various local sporting teams.
For more information on the area, visit the below sites:
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.